On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 06:14:36PM +0100, Landry Breuil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after countless hours of hacking & building, i finally have a somewhat
> working port of the last beta of firefox 4. It's running fine here on
> i386 & i lightly tested it on amd64. Of course it doesn't build yet on
> sparc64, didn't try ppc, upstream somewhat dropped official support
> for anything !(i386|amd64), or at least it's not in the first
> priorities. (anyway, openbsd is not an officially supported os..)
>
> - sparc64 & ppc support needs to be worked on

Good news, the port as-is built fine on my ibook and runs fine on the
macmini.. so here's a package for mac lovers :

http://rhaalovely.net/stuff/powerpc/mozilla-firefox-4.0b7.tgz

If someone wants to try on other archs, i welcome patches :)

Did some progress on sparc64 thx to mozilla bugzilla, but it doesn't
build yet.

Landry