Hi Okan,

Attached is a patch for p5-Text-Markdown update to version 1.000031.
This version drops previously included Text::MultiMarkdown module, so
I'm attaching separate port for that.

- regress tests pass for both modules
- not sure how to handle @conflict and @pkgpath markers for this
  situation, I think removing them should be fine, as those ports do not
  conflict any more, as they could in the past
- I think devel/quirks should be involved in this upgrade as someone who
  had previous p5-Text-Markdown installed and was using Text::MultiMarkdown
  module will get issues.
- scripts from $PREFIX/bin got renamed

CC'ing ports as maybe someone will comment about quirks.

Background:

Currenly we have version 1.0.24 in ports tree and this version includes
Text::Markdown and Text::MultiMarkdown modules in one package. In the
past that was provided by two separate ports and two packages. It got
merged (probably by upstream) in OpenBSD ports tree with update to
version 1.0.19.

So in terms of quirks I was thiking to implement something like this if
p5-Text-Markdown->=1.0.19,<=1.0.24 is installed, install
p5-Text-MultiMarkdown->=1.000033 otherwise normal upgrade happens.

--
best regards
q#