Simon Bertrang <si...@openbsd.org>
Bcc:
Subject: Re: UPDATE: textproc/p5-Text-Markdown and MultiMarkdown

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 09:12:37PM +0000, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> Hi Okan,
>
> Attached is a patch for p5-Text-Markdown update to version 1.000031.
> This version drops previously included Text::MultiMarkdown module, so
> I'm attaching separate port for that.
>
> - regress tests pass for both modules
> - not sure how to handle @conflict and @pkgpath markers for this
>   situation, I think removing them should be fine, as those ports do not
>   conflict any more, as they could in the past
> - I think devel/quirks should be involved in this upgrade as someone who
>   had previous p5-Text-Markdown installed and was using Text::MultiMarkdown
>   module will get issues.
> - scripts from $PREFIX/bin got renamed

Regards the ports dependant on above. I've checked

        textproc/p5-Catalyst-Plugin-Markdown
        textproc/p5-Template-Plugin-Markdown

by searching for MultiMarkdown string:

        grep -R MultiMarkdown `make show=WRKDIR`

and found no matching lines. I think this update shouldn't break
anything currently in ports tree.

Re quirks, I agree with what sthen@ wrote. I would skip any
complications too.

Any okays?