On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 05:38:23PM -0500, Okan Demirmen wrote:
>On Sat 2010.12.11 at 20:18 +0100, Jiri B. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> patch to update bitlbee to latest version. It also adds flavors for
>> libpurple backend (tested with Sametime protocol) and OTR (tested
>> successfully).

Well,

I think OTR should not be default at all. What about if one wants to
use OTR in his client? Also OTR start somehow automatically,
I lightly tested that but I haven't seen an option to disabled it,
other thing is that if you have this bitlbee for other users they
have to trust you, your server because OTR key is saved on the server.

I'm paranoid I would not trust this. So flavor is only for people
who run it for themselves for for those who trust the service such
server offer.

jirib