Hello all,

as drupal 7 is officially out, is anybody working on new ports for this?

I've started to play with my drupal7/core and I can say there are three
differences:

* it needs PHP PDO - php5-pdo_{mysql,pgsql,sqlite} which is in ports,
  so just little update of RUN_DEPENDS
* files dir is located in sites/defualt/files now
* patch for locale.inc doesn't seem to be needed

How to handle drupal.conf in port's files dir?

Also I haven't found in ports' documentation any mention how to define
depends on one of potentional ports, example:

        drupal6 depends on php5-mysql or php5-mysqli or...

...what is valid syntax?

jirib