Hi ports@,
this is a port of Irrlicht 1.7.2, a real-time open source 3D engine.
It's based on work initially done by laurent and phessler. Until we have
 swprintf() in base, it's replaced by snprintf(), so wchar support does
not currently work. It also uses external jpeg, png, zlib and libbz2.
The port also installs programming examples, docs and media files. One
thing I am not yet sure about is whether we should use the upstream
shlib version or roll out our own (which the original port by laurent
and phessler did). It may break applications requiring a specific
libIrrlicht.so version.

I've also updated games/supertuxkart to the latest version, requiring
x11/irrlicht installed. (Sorry, kili. :P )

Cheers,
Pascal