On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 09:49:33PM +0100, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> Update to ImageMagick-6.6.6-10, with help from Brad. Regression
> tests work fine on amd64, some more tests needed (I'll try to do
> arm, powerpc, mips64el).

arm: one test-suite failure (segmentation fault)

powerpc: 3 test-suite failures (multiple bus errors, probably during
exception handling)

mips64el: all tests passed

Tests on other archs appreciated (please run the test without an
older version of ImageMagick installed).

> But graphics/zbar fails with:
>
> zbarimg/zbarimg_zbarimg-zbarimg.o(.text+0x1a9): In function `scan_image':
> : undefined reference to `MagickGetAuthenticPixels'

FWIW, as shadchin already sent a fix for zbar, all lib-depending
ports still build fine (at least on amd64). But I don't think it's
an important update, anyway.

Ciao,
        Kili