On 2011/02/27 12:53, Martin Natano wrote:
> Hey,
>
> This is a port for dou00, a light-weight presentation tool.
> Attached is also a port for print/py-poppler which provides python
> bindings for poppler and is a dependency of douf00.
>
> Comments? Ok?
>
> I don't have CVS commit rights. It would be nice if someone could
> import these ports into the tree.
>
> This is my first attempt of porting software to openbsd, so I would
> love to get some critique.
>
> regards,
> natano

This is a good first attempt at writing a port for OpenBSD,
but it will need updating for -current, so if you'd like to
get this in after the ports tree unlocks I'd suggest
updating base and packages to a recent snapshot and
getting things working there.

So these need updating for -current,

- *_DEPENDS style has changed (remove ::)
- USE_X11 is no more
- WANTLIB will probably need updating for newer cairo/X
- douf00 needs USE_GROFF=yes, mandoc doesn't handle
this manpage

and these are the things that need changing anyway,

- the python dependencies in py-poppler (py-gtk2, py-cairo)
should be RUN_DEPENDS rather than LIB_DEPENDS
- the COMMENT should be a bit more self-explanatory,
at least mention that it's for PDFs