On 04/03/11 11:07 AM, Edd Barrett wrote:
Hi,

An update to mplayer.

Tested on amd64 with smplayer and gnome-mplayer (not the version just posted).
Also tested basic functionality on sparc64.

Please read comments in the Makefile and README regarding specifically:
libdvdread, libdvdcss, distfile rolling etc.

The ffmpeg vorbis decoder changed significantly and now works unpatched,
however, unfortunatley the ogg streaming bug still exists.

Try out all of your media and let me know how it goes.

As I pointed out in your other update attempt thread.. you missed
adding --disable-faad and removing the faad LIB_DEPENDS.

believed to be clean.