On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 11:17:00PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> Port is pretty much ok (though you could use MODCPAN_EXAMPLES_DIST=eg
> and the post-extract is unnecessary).

post-extract is needed as regress target will fail otherwise.

> But I wonder what it offers to make it worth adding a 4th
> youtube downloader to the tree when we already have net/yt,
> www/youtube-dl, and multimedia/get_flash_videos?

Well, I'm using it. I can use WWW::YouTube::Download in my perl code. I
probably could use part of get_flash_videos as well, but didn't realize
that untill I've started using p5-WWW-YouTube-Download.

Re MODCPAN_EXAMPLES_DIST, updated port attached.

--
best regards
q#