I am Ian Davies ;an accredited vendor of Alliot Groups, a

subsidiary firm of Emirates International Holding (EIH); A private

equity funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate to

assume the new

recipient of a Fixed-Income deposit, valued at 25MUSD

Once I file your details as the new recipient to the funds, the funds

will be approved through the AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) - A

facility used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit

and

credit entries to bank accounts and settle such entries. Under the

automated clearing house system.

Once your details is approved as the new recipient; a Credit advice

will be issued in your favor and the funds will clear in your account

within three banking days. I am willing to give you 40% which is 10MUSD

as your

commission out of the 25MUSD for your assistance in providing an

account

clear the funds. I am confident you will be honest enough to adhere to

our

agreed commissions in spite of the 25MUSD coming through your account.

I will need you to forward me your legal names address and phone to

file your details on the fund as the new recipient in this first Quarter

of the

financial fiscal year 2011

Looking forward to working with you.

Ian Davies

Accredited vendor

Alliot Groups PS

Awaiting your legal names,address and telephone number