On 2011-04-26, David Coppa <dco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> retrieving revision 1.20
> diff -u -p -r1.20 Makefile
> --- sysutils/conky/Makefile   20 Nov 2010 17:22:40 -0000      1.20
> +++ sysutils/conky/Makefile   26 Apr 2011 08:16:39 -0000

mostly good, but a couple of comments.

> -# GPL
> +# BSD / GPLv3

this makes it look like a dual "choose your own license" which is confusing,
it actually says:

"Any original torsmo code is licensed under the BSD license (see LICENSE.BSD
for a copy)

All code written since the fork of torsmo is licensed under the GPL (see
LICENSE.GPL for a copy), except where noted differently (such as in portmon code
, timed thread code, and audacious code which are LGPL, and prss which is an MIT
-style license)."

so there's probably GPL and BSD mixed together in same files, in which
case the produced code will be basically subject to GPL. so I would either
just list it as GPLv3, or redirect to COPYING ("mostly GPLv3; see COPYING"?)

> -FLAVORS=     no_x11
> +FLAVORS=     no_x11 audacious imlib2 xmms2

can I interest you in rolling imlib2 into the main flavour? it's not an
especially heavy dependency and rolling it in means one less flavour
to build/test for every update.

no point @sample'ing this, conky no_x11 still only reads conky.conf.