Hi Jasper,

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse
<jas...@openbsd.org> wrote:
> On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 09:49:58AM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
>> On Wed, May 04, 2011 at 08:52:59PM -0600, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:

>> Again, no need for V variable, otherwise reads ok. Anyone ok for the
>> import ?
>>
>> Landry
>
> - USE_LIBTOOL=Yes needs to be set
> - WANTLIB += Xpm

Okay, new tarball attached. Also corrected the license: it's BSD, not GPLv3+.

> - is there any gain in fixing the regression tests?

As far as I know there are none, that's why I set NO_REGRESS. Looking
again, there is a tests/ subdir, but that's touched by the all target
anyway.

How about now?

--
Anthony J. Bentley