On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM, David Coppa <dco...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 3:22 AM, Brad <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
>
>> I want the changes separated back out to the separate functional
>> changes as you had sent me before. There are various things that
>> need fixing in the various ports you've touched with this combined
>> diff of a few different changes. I'm Ok with you commiting just the
>> patch-src_libvlc_c update and a bump for VLC. Then send me the
>> VLC bits to update xulrunner and I'll look at it. The live555 bits were
>> the roughest part.
>
> You find them attached to this.
>
> One patch for livemedia, one for vlc with just the xul related changes
> and one combined: I hope it will be sufficient.
>
> cheers,
> david

Hi,

Is there a reason these patches were not commited ? I know all of this
is old but vlc is fucked since a year, which is really a pain.
I'm still relying on the livemedia/vlc part of these diffs to play
streaming TV flows and they work well.

--
Mattieu Baptiste
"/earth is 102% full ... please delete anyone you can."