On 05/21/11 10:39, Remi Pointel wrote:
On Thu, 19 May 2011 17:36:03 +0200
Jochem Kossen<joc...@jkossen.nl>  wrote:
Terminator is a GTK2 terminal emulator with split-window and tabs
support. You can also use it to send commands to multiple terminals at
once a la ClusterSSH. It's written in Python using devel/py-vte.
Homepage: http://www.tenshu.net/terminator/

This is my first attempt at an OpenBSD port, so if you think something
is wrong, it probably is ;-) If you find something funny, please hit me
with a cluebat.

The port is at github as well:
https://github.com/jkossen/openbsd-ports/tree/master/x11/terminator

Stuff I'm not sure about:
* the override of MODPY_SETUP in Makefile to prevent generating icon cache
* patches/patch-doc_terminator_1 removes .TP lines before .SP. man would
otherwise fail with a syntax error. Perhaps a different solution would
be more appropriate, but it renders OK here.

Perhaps the descriptions could be a bit nicer as well.

Thanks,

Jochem

Hi,

RUN_DEPENDS is not correct, I think you must have this:

RUN_DEPENDS=           devel/vte,-python \
                        devel/py-notify

also, you must fmt -w 72 pkg/DESCR.

Thanks for looking at it. Actually, devel/py-notify is only needed if you want the ActivityWatch plugin to work. Terminator itself runs fine without it, so i'd consider py-notify more of a recommended thing.

I've changed the devel/vte to devel/vte,-python and reformatted the pkg/DESCR file. New port attached.

I'll contact upstream about getting the patches integrated there.

Regards,

Jochem