On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 10:08:09PM +0200, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> I know I should send out poppler and related diffs, but sometimes you
> have to burn some time with games...

always ;)

> Information for inst:zaz-1.0.0
>
> Comment:
> zuma-like arkade game

> Zaz is a game where the player has to get rid of incoming balls by
> arranging them in triplets. The idea of the game is loosely based
> on games like Luxor, Zuma and Puzzle Bobble. The twists that make
> Zaz stand out from other games of this type are that the balls have
> to be picked from the path (insted of being randomly assigned for
> the player) and that the player's "vehicle" is also attached to a
> path which is different from level to level.
>
> Maintainer: Matthias Kilian <k...@openbsd.org>
>
> WWW: http://zaz.sourceforge.net/

runs good here on i386 using keyboard control. I found mouse control
to work but only when moving slowly...fast mouse movement causes your
'vehicle' to just kinda stay in spot and not move. I tried both the
trackpoint on my thinkpad and a usb mouse to make sure, behavior
is the same for both. other than that runs excellent and I've already
played 4 rounds :x cheers,

-ryan