On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 05:28:52PM +0100, Matthias Kilian wrote:
> Attached is a new version of the port (with the fixed PLIST but
> without the bump, of course). I'd like to import this.
>
> ok? objections?

After I just got a ping from jirib, I'd like to import it. Heck,
I'm already using it for several months now (because some of our
customers notoriously send files with stupid names).

Even if detox may still have some fucking issues, i think it's
fucking more useful than thefuckingweather.com. So i'll import it
on fucking sunday if I get no fucking feedback until then.

Ciao,
        Kili