On 07/22/11 06:33, Landry Breuil wrote:
Hi,

if you use&  rely on enigmail, please test this update, which targets
thunderbird 5.0 and seamonkey 2.2. It works in my light testing on
amd64. Check ports@ archive for the corresponding tb/sm updates.

If i don't hear from anyone, this will probably be commited this
weekend, along sm/tb.

Landry
I applied diff, this failed. I went back to an earlier version of enigmail from CVS and then applied diff, that worked fine.

Building finished for enigmail-seamonkey. enigmail for thunderbird build failed, expected an enigmail flavor of thunderbird. We also renamed mozilla-thunderbird to just thunderbird,

mail/enigmail/thunderbird/Makefile - after patch..
# $OpenBSD: Makefile,v 1.4 2011/01/14 22:58:49 landry Exp $

COMMENT =       GnuPG extension for Thunderbird

VERSION =       1.2

# must be in sync with SO_VERSION in
# mail/mozilla-thunderbird
SHARED_LIBS =   enigmime        18.0 \
                ipc             18.0

MOZAPP_PKGSTEM =        mozilla-thunderbird->=5.0
MOZAPP_PKGPATH =        mail/mozilla-thunderbird,enigmail
MOZAPP_DIR =            lib/thunderbird-5.0
MOZAPP_BRANCH =         miramar

ENIGMAIL_XPI =  ${DISTNAME}-openbsd-${GNU_ARCH}.xpi

.include <bsd.port.mk>

I am trying these two changes, it's in process of building...

MOZAPP_PKGSTEM =        thunderbird->=5.0
MOZAPP_PKGPATH =        mail/mozilla-thunderbird

Was there a thunderbird-i18n update also?

Regards

Nigel Taylor