On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 05:22:05PM +0100, Laurence Tratt wrote:

> Does any kind soul have a >4Gb RAM (preferably amd64) OpenBSD machine that
> they can temporarily offer me a non-root account on? It needs a few
> dependencies installed (all in ports -current), but little more. You're
> looking at a few hours of CPU time while I get PyPy up and running and a
> process that takes ~4.5Gb RAM.

The patches for basic OpenBSD support are now in PyPy and, I hope, PyPy 1.6,
when released, will compile straight out of the box on OpenBSD (on amd64
almost certainly; on i386 probably; and on other platforms probably not).
Once that's released I will create a proper port and submit to the list.

Thanks to: Mattieu Baptiste, Dorian Büttner, and Kirill Bychkov for offering
accounts on their machines, without which this wouldn't have been possible.
My reply to Kirill bounced, so I hope he didn't think I was being rude in
not replying!

Laurie
--
http://tratt.net/laurie/ -- Personal