On Sun, 4 Sep 2011 22:08:06 +0200
Landry Breuil <lan...@rhaalovely.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 06:36:55PM +0200, roberth wrote:

> > claws-mail-attremover   > bump
>
> Not sure you wanted to comment out BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS there, nor
> updated PLIST :)

-RUN_DEPENDS =  mail/claws-mail>=3.7.6
-BUILD_DEPENDS =        ${RUN_DEPENDS}
+#RUN_DEPENDS = mail/claws-mail>=3.7.10
+#BUILD_DEPENDS =       ${RUN_DEPENDS}

yeah, those line should not have been commented out, puzzeled the diff
together over the last days.
thing is, the other ports don't have the depend on version. so wanted
to bring them in line, and not depending on version would make future
updates one edit per plugin easier. and it doesn't matter anyway, since
"use packages" is the rule and there everything will be rebuild -
plugins after claws-mail itself. those building from ports and doing it
right will update claws before the plugins and will be fine, too.

+lib/claws-mail/
+lib/claws-mail/plugins/

That's what update-plist does.
Those dirs won't hurt the ports, even if they aren't realy nessasary.

I'll cook a new diff with attremover run\build-deps fixed, asap.

        - Robert