Hi Remi,

I have read the README, and I have a question:
is there any reason to not have FLAVOR postgresql/mysql/xxx instead of documenting this ?

Well, it's just RUN_DEPENDS, so package content wouldn't differ at all (other than the added dependency). Also, some packages (like www/py-django) already do it that way, so I've just copied existing behavior.

To be honest, I don't have any preference on this and I can go either way if you or others have strong opinion on "FLAVORs vs documenting optional RUN_DEPENDS for different databases".

Best regards,
Piotr Sikora < piotr.sik...@frickle.com >