On Sun, 2 Oct 2011 16:11:55 +0300
Kyle Isom <co...@kyleisom.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> picocom is an extremely lightweight terminal emulator. I usually end up
> installing this from the source tarball on most of my OpenBSD installs, so I
> figured I should port it. This is my first port, so any critique would be
> welcome.
>
> Anyone want to test it?

Hello,

MAKE_FILE is Makefile by default, so it's not necessary to overwrite with its
default value :).
It's also available for INSTALL_TARGET. ALL_TARGET is not needed here, works
fine without it.

I think you have forgotten to "make port-lib-depends-check", your port needs:
WANTLIB += c ncurses

There are no regress tests, so you must add:
NO_REGRESS = Yes

And do a "fmt -w 72" for the DESCR.

Otherwise, looks good for me, but I could not test with my laptop.

Remi.