* Stefan Unterweger on Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 06:56:23PM +0200:
> * Christian Weisgerber on Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 07:16:15PM +0200:
> > Update to 2.41.  Miscellaneous fixes/improvements, but nothing too
> > exciting.

> Works for me on i386.

Wait -- I take it back, there seems to be a regression.

I've just noticed that with 2.41, transmission-cli seems not to like to
be interrupted anymore.  When I SIGINT it, it tells me that it's saving
its current state to its config directory, but stays alive. That is, if
I want it to terminate, I have to kill(1) it.

I've just double-checked with 2.33 -- there, ctrl+c makes
transmission-cli shut down gracefully.

I've never used the GTK version before (and am using transmission only
sporadically anyway), but I'll give it a quick try.

s//un

--
Getting an inch of snow is like winning ten cents in the lottery!
                -- Calvin; "Calvin & Hobbes"