On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 01:38:52PM -0300, Gonzalo L. R. wrote:
> You need to use ${PREFIX} instead of /usr/local

Indeed, thank you. The matter of fact is the code for the
other unix platforms use either procfs or sysctl for getting
the full path, I thought it should do the same for OpenBSD.
What would be best to do?

For other bsd's there's a sysctl for getting the full path
but I'm not sure if such a thing exists for openbsd.
I looked at sysctl(3) and tried to get it with dlattr. Another
way would be traversing the users path to find it.

Kind regards,

Axel Scheepers