Am 10.12.2011 15:03, schrieb Marc Espie:
Does look like "BUILD_ONCE=Yes" behavior, which does kick in when
dpb is invoked with -a.

Since you don't describe the command line used for firing up dpb, I'll
have to assume that's what's going on.

Yes my bad:

command line is "./dpb -q -c" followed by about 50 pkgpaths that I like to build.

I did not specify -a, as I'm just building a subset of packages

Notice the "bootstrap" pseudo-flavor in databases/db/v4 ?

Yes I noticed but did not give it any further thought

no go read through bsd.port.arch.mk(5) and dpb(1)... ;)

I read dpb back and forth, but not bsd.port.arch.mk(5)

No reading bsd.port.i386.mk and see whats op with the bootstrap pseudo-flavor...

Thank you for taking the time and answering!

Regards André