On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 01:04:49PM -0500, Jiri B wrote:
> Hello,
>
> scribus team finally release new stable version.
>
> Tested on i386, works OK. Can anybody try to print from scribus?
> My printer is not working now :)

I don't have a printer either,but it seems to run fine here on amd64.
Some minor nits :

>  # These are actually internal modules, not generic shared libs
> -SHARED_LIBS= scribus12format         0.0 \
> +SHARED_LIBS =        scribus12format         0.0 \
>               scribus134format        0.0 \
>               scribus13format         0.0

Either those are internal plugins and they shouldnt be versionned, or
they should be bumped. Each shlib api need a major bump.

> +# renaming scribus to scribus-ng not to conflict with stable version

What does this mean here ? i don't see any scribus-ng, nor conflicts..

You have a lot of gratuitous spacing changes in the Makefile which make
it hard to read/understand... other than that it looks good to me.

Landry