As stated in the other email, I will be working with upstream with make
Term::ANSIColor optional for WWW::YouTube::Download, however that will
take some time.

Taking into account that Download.pm doesn't depend on module in
subject, and import of module in subject is IMO unrelated to
p5-WWW-YouTube-Download issues, can I get okay for this port?

http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=132604872904102&w=2

--
best regards
q#