Hi Friend,

My name is Mark Zuckerberg, Chief Executive Officer  of Facebook. We have
recently joined up with Apple company for a one-time promotional event today,
we are giving away free Apple iPhones and iPads to randomly selected people who
have been fortunate to be chosen as one of our latest winners for today. We
randomly selected users from our systems database and you have matched with our
latest drawing.

We have partnered up with Apple inc to advertise their hottest product yet, the
Apple iPhone and iPad. Once again, we are running this campaign for one-day
only. All you need to do is http://w093.be/voyputo go to our website made for
this promotion and fill out the short survey to get yours for free. Simply make
sure you enter your email so we can locate our records to make certain that we
have reserved one for you. That is it!

Congratulations on winning a free Apple iPhone4 and iPad2. If you have any
question or concerns, feel free to e-mail me back. However, you should claim
your free iPhone and iPad first to ensure one will be reserved for you before
the deadline ends. We do understand that you may possibly not receive this
e-mail until after the deadline, however, we advise you check out the website
and enter your email to see if we still have yours on hold, which we
often-times do because others haven't claimed theirs in time.

Mark Zuckerberg
CEO, Facebook