On 19/02/12 7:26 AM, Peter Hessler wrote:
On 2012 Jan 26 (Thu) at 05:01:02 -0500 (-0500), Brad wrote:
:On 26/01/12 4:12 AM, Peter Hessler wrote:
:>Upstream released a real version of libbluray.  I updated the port
:>submission and the mplayer patch.
:>
:>Also, I am including libaacs, which is a research project to implement
:>the Advanced Access Content System specification.
:>
:>The below caveat still applies.
:>
:>OK?
:
:I think these ports would be better suited to the multimedia category.
:
:Make use of the iconv / gettext MODULES as appropriate.
:
:For libaacs it looks like you can remove the CONFIGURE_ARGS as
:what is there is the default.
:
:The MPlayer diff looks like its missing a WANTLIB update.

Updated ports attached.

OK?

Looks good with me.

believed to be clean.