I am looking at this GUI library, looks interesting:
http://libagar.org/

Mostly working (see attached), however:

---8<---
checking for objdir... .libs
creating libtool
/bin/sh: [: ../mk/libtool/ltmain.sh: unexpected operator/operand
mv libtool /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/libtool
systrace: deny user: edd, prog: /bin/mv, pid: 30101(0)[14661], policy:
/usr/bin/env, filters: 241, syscall: native-rename(128), filename:
/usr/ports/pobj/agar-1.4.1/agar-1.4.1/core/libtool, filename:
/usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/libtool
mv: rename libtool to /usr/ports/infrastructure/bin/libtool: Operation not
permitted
*** Error code 1
---8<---

This actually looks like two separate errors, a syntax error *somewhere*
(i did try scattering echos around the build system to try to find it,
but no cigar).

Then there is the error which stops the build. I don't know what the intention
of this mv is. I could comment this out, but it feels wrong. Something
tells me there is a correct way to override usage of their libtool (and
yes, I set "USE_LIBTOOL = Yes", and tried passing --with-libtool to
configure).

If you use gmake, the above error occurs, is ignored and the build continues,
which is how I managed to generate a PLIST, but this is hardly a solution.

The build system was generated by BSDBuild.

TODO: WANTLIB, try some other arches.

--
Best Regards
Edd Barrett