On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 05:37:17PM +0100, Landry Breuil wrote:
> here's a port for Me and My Shadow, a sdl platform game where you
> control a main character but also its shadow, which moves according to
> the recorded moves the main character does. Pretty interesting gameplay,
> a bit like head&heels' style. Nice gfx & music too!

Very addictive ;-)

Some notes:

There's a pkg/PLIST.orig file (but i guess, cvs import would ignore it).

Some files are licensed different from gpl3:

        data/font/License:

                Blokletters-Viltstift.ttf
                        License:        CC-BY-SA 2.5
                        Attribution:    http://lefly.vepar.nl/

                knewave.ttf
                        License:        Open Font License
                        Attribution:    _by [Tyler
Finck](http://www.sursly.com)_

        data/themes/Cloudscape/License:

                Copyright (c) 2011 by Tedium.
                This work is made available under the terms of the
                Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license,
                http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0

I don't know those licenses are "compatible" with gpl3 and wether
they should be mentioned in the port.

Otherwise ok for me (so if the license issues aren't real issues,
please import it).

Ciao,
        Kili