Hello,
I am about to have my Racket port ready tested and I wish it could get included into the ports tree. Is it compulsory to set the MAINTAINER variable? I mean, I am reading ports@openbsd.org daily and I would notice any response.

The reason why I am asking is that I would want to avoid as much spam as possible. Everything that is directed to ports@ is easy to filter into an own folder, but spam directed to me is more difficult to filter. I would not want to create even more email accounts. I have already several that I need to check.

regards,
 Lasse