>That's also addressed in the above, but I can give you specifics.
>xbase contains two sgid programs, xterm and xlock.  xserv contains the
>only suid root program, Xorg.  If you're super concerned, you can
>strip the s bits.

Never strip the s bits from a piece of code.

A lot of s bit software contains assumptions that it has the s bit.
It was never tested another way.  You might not get a hole, but you
will get ridiculously bad behaviour.  Maybe it will spin.  Maybe it
will find some way of crashing your machine.

If you decide you should use chmod, another command called rm is
not far away.

Of course, if you don't run OpenBSD in the default configuration,
noone will help you.  If you want to help yourself, help us find
people who will help make it better so that you don't need to make
such choices.

Or, run something else.  Sounds nasty?  World is nasty.  Sorry.