On Mon, 16 Apr 2012, Pascal Stumpf wrote:

> You should add QMAKE_CC=${CC}, QMAKE_CXX=${CXX},
> QMAKE_CFLAGS="${CFLAGS}" and QMAKE_CXXFLAGS="${CXXFLAGS}" to QMAKE_ARGS
> and remove the .ifdef DEBUG stuff.

Done.

> Decoding .ogg files at build/configure time is a bit ugly; have you
> looked at adding vorbis support to our libsndfile?

I now remember why I've gone down this route. There's no way to enable
just ogg support. The only option with libsndfile's configure is
"--enable-external-libs" which will enable (and require) FLAC, Ogg,
Speex and Vorbis: frankly, it's a bit overkill imo...

So, here's to you the latest revision of my audio/mumble port.

Cheers,
David