On 04/24/2012 03:35 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2012/04/24 23:17, Marc Espie wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 07:00:06PM +0200, David Coppa wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Ted Unangst<t...@tedunangst.com>  wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 17:03, David Coppa wrote:
Who uses this?

Ironically, I was using it not all that long ago, because xpdf shit
its pants on about half the PDFs I was trying to read.  But it doesn't
seem to be installed currently, so I haven't needed it recently.

Then, I'll see if it can be updated... The pre-WWII version we have
now is pretty useless
That would be cool...

you may find out the linux emul is now dreadfully old.

It runs dwarf fortress, what more do we need (except amd64 support :)

does it? hah!
close the curtains, lock the doors.
leave the phone off the hook.
I know what I'm doing tonight...