graphics/pecl-imagick has failed to package during my latest bulk
builds:

|library wmf-0.2.8.0 not found

This happends when ImageMagick,no_x11 is installed.  The underlying
problem is that pecl-imagick has quite different WANTLIB requirements
depending on the flavor of ImageMagick (plain or no_x11) it is built
against.  Presumably the same problem affects other ports that
depend on the ImageMagick libraries.

I guess we could require a specific flavor as a dependency, but
that will reduce the usefulness of the other flavor a lot.  Then
again, what *is* the point of ImageMagick's no_x11 flavor?

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de