On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 10:15:19PM +0200, Juan Francisco Cantero Hurtado wrote:
> On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 05:34:25PM +0200, Tobias Ulmer wrote:
> > Attached is my current favourite terminal font. It's pretty similar to
> > Terminus, but offers a 11px version that includes bold glyphs. Give it a
> > try :)
> >
> > cat pkg/DESCR
> > Gohufont is a monospace bitmap font well suited for programming and
> > terminal use. It is intended to be very legible and offers very
> > discernable glyphs for all characters, including signs and symbols.
>
> Hi. The homepage shows two versions: 11px and 14px. I'm testing the font
> on terminator but I only can use the 11px version. When I select "14px",
> the size of the font doesn't change.

Hi, I don't know about terminator, but both fonts are included. The
website buttons only change the screenshots, but the tarball has both
versions. There may be some confusion here because pt and px are
different things and freetype probably adds its own magic somewhere.

You can test with xfontsel, select "pxlsz" to verify both sizes are
available.

Tobias