On 2012/05/05 10:49, Julien Dhaille wrote:
> Hello Stu, thank you for your remarks.
> Makefile was updated with these corrections.
> I also added a pkg/MESSAGE (about /dev/pf and sudo).
>
> portfiles : http://devio.us/~suicmez/check_pf_portfiles.tar.gz

Really there need to be some actual instructions. Rather than just
telling people that they need to use sudo, show the actual lines
they would need to add that would permit the _nagios user to use sudo
to run the plugin, and give a sample command definition.

You could start with the example from
ports/net/nagios/plugins/pkg/README-main.

That README uses systrace and I'm not sure how helpful this is for
check_pf, but the general information about using visudo and
configuring the command is good.

(I think that pkg/README is probably more appropriate than pkg/MESSAGE
for this port, add README to the package directory and add
share/doc/pkg-readmes/${FULLPKGNAME} to PLIST).