2012/5/22 Jasper Lievisse Adriaanse <jas...@openbsd.org>:
> Could arduino users please give this a try?

I did a very simple "edit ports makefile to say 1.0.1", "make
makesums" and "make plist" to allow it to install and that version ran
fine for me.

I also have to edit the speed to 115200 in the BSDMakefile like in
1.0.1 for my Arduino Uno, but I also dont see that as a regression, it
was the same for 1.0.

I can try your version once over also, should be quick. I just
happened to not need the fixed cpp files in my projects.

--
 To our sweethearts and wives.  May they never meet. -- 19th century toast