On 2012/05/26 21:46, wen heping wrote:
> 2012/5/26 Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org>
>
> > If this is added then there's no point in keeping pecl-zip.
> >
> > But then, is there any point in adding this when we have pecl-zip already?
> >

> Actually pecl-zip and php-zip have the same upstream source coder and
> almost share the same code.

Yes, exactly.

> But pecl-zip in portstree is in version 1.10.2 which was released about 3
> years ago, and there are some bug fixed after that:
> https://github.com/php/php-src/tree/master/ext/zip
>
> So for me I would prefer php-zip than pecl-zip.

Okay - if the copy in the main php tree is actively developed then that's the
better
version to have, and I don't see why this shouldn't replace pecl-zip. But
you'll need to
finish the port: remove pecl-zip to avoid the conflict your diff generates,
adjust the
ports which depend on it, add the PLIST markers to PLIST-zip, add a quirk, and
check
that pkg_add updates work.

> > > +@conflict php5-zip->=5.2

this line isn't needed as this package never existed.