On Fri, 25 May 2012 10:59:25 -0700
Matthew Dempsky <matt...@dempsky.org> wrote:

> Diff below adds mbsnrtowcs() and wcsnrtombs(), which are new POSIX
> 2008 functions.  I'd appreciate if someone could run this through a
> bulk build and let me know if anything breaks or misbehaves.
>
> Thanks!

Hi,

I didn't do a bulk build, but applied this patch and built everything I
normally do after updating amd64-current on 31st May.

In case it is helpful, stuff I used a lot since rebuilding (and all working as
before):

xxxterm, mplayer, dnsmasq, leafpad, rxvt-unicode, dmenu, jwm, xcursor-themes,
snownews, getmail, centerim, mupdf, vitunes, sylpheed (3.2.0beta7, not the
ports version).

Built (but not tested/used much since then):

nload, rsync, unrar, chmsee, gv, ispell, links+, comix, feh, deco.

Cheers,
Brett.