On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 04:40:17AM -0400, Brad Smith wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:00:47PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > "TTG is a small command-line utility to display the throughput (bandwidth
> > usage) on an interface of a remote device such as a router, switch, etc.,
> > over SNMP.
> >
> > Unlike tools like MRTG which sample bandwidth over a relatively long
> > interval (often 5 minutes), TTG is normally used to display throughput
> > over as little as one second."
> >
> > OK?
>
> This seems to be buggy..

Never mind. Looking at the code I see why it is doing this. Kind of a
nice feature if you were only using this in a Cisco based environment
or with other vendor switches/routers with the same naming scheme for
interfaces, but annoying when using it against *BSD systems for example.

believed to be clean.