On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 03:17:07PM +0200, David Coppa wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Brad Smith <b...@comstyle.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 02:17:47AM -0600, David Coppa wrote:
> >>
> >> Remove stupid hack and sync with devel/libev.
> >>
> >> OK?
> >
> > This should be using devel/libev not an internal copy.
>
> You're saying I should hack urxvt to use the external libev from devel/libev?
> I could give a try, but I fear it would be invasive...

That's fine. This is far from the first time ports have been modified to use
external copies of libraries because upstream didn't do things properly. Since
this is still a maintained and active project the port maintainer can work with
the authors upstream to have them add a proper autoocnf option to allow building
with a system copy of libev.

believed to be clean.