In light of jeremy@'s recent post about moving to Ruby 1.9, I would like
to remove mail/ruby-rmail, which I maintain, for four reasons:

1. It does not work well with Ruby 1.9, where mail sending and
   regression tests do not work with Ruby 1.9.  Jeremy and I discussed
   this in the past (http://marc.info/?t=132720626400004&r=1&w=2)

2. The last upstream commit was in 2008
   (https://github.com/matta/rubymail/commits/master/), so it's very
   old and unmaintained.  Furthermore, this library stopped
   development before the first production version of Ruby 1.9 was
   released in January 2009, which could explain its poor support for
   Ruby 1.9.

3. No other port depends on this library.

4. A much better-maintained mail handling library exists --
   mail/ruby-mail

A fifth bonus reason is that I'm very likely the only user of this
library, so its removal shouldn't affect anyone else. :)

Looking for ok's to remove.

Lawrence