Hello,

When I am starting pkg_mgr, this happens:
<snip>
$ pkg_mgr
Use of uninitialized value $fullpkgpath in hash element at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/OpenBSD/PackageManager/DBIMo
del.pm line 211.
Use of uninitialized value $fullpkgpath in string eq at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/OpenBSD/PackageManager/DBIModel
.pm line 215.
Use of uninitialized value $fullpkgpath in string eq at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/OpenBSD/PackageManager/DBIModel
.pm line 215.
Use of uninitialized value $fullpkgpath in string eq at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/OpenBSD/PackageManager/DBIModel
.pm line 215.
</snip>

...and finally after ~3 seconds of looping it outputs the curses UI.
This doesn't happen in the laptop (amd64) where I track also the
current branch. Upgrades have been completed by using snapshots. The
computer that prints the error messages is running this version of the
snapshots:
OpenBSD 5.2-current (GENERIC.MP) #6: Sat Sep  1 20:16:09 MDT 2012
    dera...@i386.openbsd.org:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC.MP

pkg_mgr version:
$ pkg_info |grep -i pkg_mgr
pkg_mgr-0.2.1p0     user-friendly package browser and manager

I've also removed pkg_mgr and installed it again but problem didn't vanish.

So my question is, is this something worthwhile of reporting or should
I just ignore the error messages? This have been around one or two
months now.

NOTE: I am not subscribed @ports, so please CC me, thanks.

Sincerely,
Ville Valkonen