On 2012/09/19 10:50, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> if you're using asterisk, especially with appkonference or asterisk-g729,
> please give this update to 10.x a spin and report back. (diff also touches
> appkonference and g729 which will need rebuilding too).
>
> diff is 180K so it's on http.
>
> curl http://junkpile.org/ast10.diff | patch -d /usr/ports/telephony -Ep0

New version, http://junkpile.org/ast10.diff.2, generated after the
sound-file changes.  I've also tweaked some sample configs, notably
correcting the text in sip.conf dealing with IPv6 which is incorrect
for OpenBSD as we don't support mapped IPv4 connections on v6 sockets,
and Asterisk doesn't support binding to multiple sockets.