I would also support this!

On 11/25/12 15:59, Mike Belopuhov wrote:
Please consider importing Emacs 24.
FWIW, it works fine for me now.

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
<jca+o...@wxcvbn.org> wrote:
Hi,

the next Emacs (24.3) pretest cycle will start on Nov. 24.
I intend to publish an updated port for it when the -rc tarball will be
available, so that people can test it asap.

But we're not there yet; it would be nice to see the work of both Manuel
Giraud and myself, as well as the reports sent by porters here, made
useful for all -current users.  I really do wonder if there's a blatant
problem that I fail to see and no one tells me about.

So, ok for committing what we have*, and unlinking emacs[23]?

Regards,

* previous mail in this thread
--
Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas
GPG Fingerprint: 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90 8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494