On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:00:03PM -0500, Predrag Punosevac wrote:
> Core dumps as promised. Also my machine got twice completely frozen
> and right now Opera seems the biggest suspect.

If you could get a trace via serial console that would be great.
When does it freeze exactly?

> This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-openbsd5.2".
> "/home/predrag/opera.core" is not a core dump: File format not
> recognized

If you want to get anywhere with gdb first you have to stop using the
one from base. It's outdated and pretty much all it does is segfault.

Use the one from ports and enable linux support for it.

Then rerun it against the dump and show me the trace.

Thanks for the report.