Hi,

When I was looking at the new tinyxml port yesterday, I noticed that
the port's homepage is currently pointing to
http://openjade.sourceforge.net but this site does not have any
mention (that I could see) of this program.  I'm not sure if this was
intentional for some reason that I could not see but I did some
googling and found http://www.grinninglizard.com/tinyxml/ which looks
like the correct homepage for this port.  If there is a reason for
this setup, please let me know.  Otherwise, I have attached a small
diff that changes the homepage for this port.  It's not tested but all
it is doing is updating the homepage and adding a revision (per the
docs).

Thanks,
Ryan