10.01.2013 3:20 пользователь "Rafael Sadowski" <raf...@sizeofvoid.org>
написал:

> On Wed Jan 09, 2013 at 03:40:41PM +0300, Vadim Zhukov wrote:
> >
> > 2. Import the whole KDE SC 4.9.5 as x11/kde4. Can do this during a few
> > days after verifing it packages fine. BTW, Rafael, what's your
> > progress there?
> >

> Weekend? I think we should first build the whole KDE SC 4.9.5 stuff. Some
> ports need a little bit more love. KDE Edu stuff was broken in my last
> nightly-build. Maybe libspectre problems, I'll check it.

No, this probably due to broken CMake configuration file for libkdeedu.
I've fixed it for 4.9.4 but didn't tried to build libkdeedu apps in 4.9.5
yet.

Yes, we can finish this work till the weekend. 4.9.x building process is
more our less streamline now.

> I fixed the libspectre configure problem in okular with a cmake fix.
> FindLibSpectre.cmake from KDE is fucking creep.

Yep. Could you mail me your fix privately, please? I still don't have any
problems there for myself.

> I'll build okular this night. If works, should I commit it in WIP?
> (I'm working on KDE SC 4.9.5)

Feel free to commit the stuff in x11/kde495. But, please, do not touch
stuff out of this directory until separate mail on openbsd-kde@.